Trybe Exclusive Giveaway - Autographed Ashley McBryde Guitar
Sponsored by The Trybe (“Sponsor”)
OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO WIN THIS GIVEAWAY
A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
You have not yet won.
OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD [OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE OR COUNTRY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER], AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Giveaway are final and binding in all respects.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The “Promotion” (defined below) begins on February 9th at 12:01am CT and ends on February 25th at 11:59pm CT, when all entries must be received (“Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s computer shall be the time-keeping device for the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY. This Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open to anyone who is at least 18 years old [or the age of majority in their state of residence or country, whichever is older] as per the date of entry, except officers, directors, member and employees of the Sponsor, and/or the judging organization, or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e. parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals.
The giveaway begins on 2/9/22 and ends on 2/25/22, with drawing & notice on or around 2/28/22.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. One (1) winner will be selected via random drawing from all eligible entries on about the date displayed in the drawing chart above (the “Drawing Dates”). Any potential winner will be notified by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within 24 hours from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability release and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Promotion.
(1) Entry to win an Autographed Ashley McBryde guitar valued at $450
- TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depends on the number of eligible entries received.
- NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
- CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor, judging organization (if applicable), and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Promotion Entities of any and all claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize; (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity release; (iv) if prize involves travel or activities, any potential winner and travel companion (if applicable) may be required to execute releases of the Sponsor from any and all liability with respect to participation in such travel/activities and/or use of the prize; and (v) each entrant consents to Sponsor’s providing entrant’s name and email address to third parties partnering with Sponsor in the Promotion so that entrant may be contacted by such third party. Affidavits and releases must be returned within  days of the date that Sponsor sends such documents to the potential winner.
- DISCLAIMERS. (i) Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by and Internet Access Provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education institutes) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Sponsor in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process of the operation of the website. Use of bots or other automated processes to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Promotion Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Promotion based on such error at its sole discretion without liability. (v) PROMOTION ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vi) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Davidson County. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Tennessee and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Tennessee. All judgements or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- SPONSORSHIP. This Promotion is sponsored by The Trybe.